VersaDock supplies to:
- Leisure Marine
- Corporate and Commercial
- Heavy Industries
- Commercial Marine
- Oil & Gas
- Energy and Offshore
We offer a unique combination of industry expertise, ongoing product development and ISO 9001:2008 quality manufacture.
VersaDock is supported by a number of highly experienced key distributors and sales agents across key marine locations internationally to meet our customers’ requirements across commercial, military and leisure markets.
We are an expanding business with a growing distributor and agent network, well equipped and positioned to meet your needs for:
- Individual standard pontoons / jetties
- Custom bespoke solution specifically for your craft
- Servicing truly global events
- Delivering robust solutions to the world’s toughest military and marine rescue services
Our products are made from industrial strength high density polyethylene designed for life in the toughest marine environments.
The products do well in the heat, being natural grey colour they have demonstrated 40 degree variance in temperature to that of black floats, test in the UAE
The docks can be broken down, into light weight sections to enable easy pick up and effective stowage. The docks can be slung vertically on the side of a ship’s hull.
The floats can be easily constructed / re-configured to meet your needs with basic training. A 30ft x 30ft dock can be constructed from scratch in three hours with just two trained personnel.
The floats form incredibly stable platforms even in the roughest sea states.
- Modularity – modular, changeable and portable solutions
- Maintenance free
- Durability – extremely robust and hard wearing
- Simple construction
- Expected lifespan of 30 years
- Very easy to use and rewarding to have with your boat!
OUR CURRENT AND RECENT CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- UK Ministry of Defence
- UK Police
- Royal National Lifeboat Institution
- US Navy
- US Coastguard
- Walcon Marine
- Saga Shipping
- Pendennis Shipyard
- Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai Royal Corinthian Yacht Club
- Royal Solent Yacht Club
- Royal Lymington Yacht Club
- Royal Bermuda Yacht Club
- ACBDA Endeavour Programme
We provide systems to major sporting events and have proven historic credentials in this area:
- Commonwealth Games, Glasgow , Scotland 2014
- Olympic Games, London 2012. Sailing Venue
- Extreme Sailing Series 2008 to date
- Red Bull Flug Tag (Singapore & Hungary) 2008 & 2012